public class: StringFromFile
All Implemented Interfaces:
StringFromFile Function to read a String from a text file.
- file name
- variable name (optional - defaults to StringFromFile_)
- the next line from the file
- or **ERR** if an error occurs
- value is also saved in the variable for later re-use.
Ensure that different variable names are used for each call to the function
- JMeter instantiates a copy of each function for every reference in a
Sampler or elsewhere; each instance will open its own copy of the the file
- the file name is resolved at file (re-)open time
- the output variable name is resolved every time the function is invoked
|static final String ||ERR_IND || |
|Methods from java.lang.Object:|
clone, equals, finalize, getClass, hashCode, notify, notifyAll, toString, wait, wait, wait|